mandag 13. april 2009

Water God Sacrifice

For Kier

Gloria: Ok, don’t give up hope!

King Julian: Listen up! I will help you.
There’s only one way to get your precious water.
I, your beloved King Julian, must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends the water Gods. In [dramatic pause] the volcano! [Throws his stick]

Rhino: What does that do..?

KJ: What does that do???
Excellent question!
My sacrifice goes into volcano
Then the friendly gods eat up my sacrifice
- “Mm, very nice, thank you for the sacrifice!”
- “Please, have another sacrifice”
- “No, I’ve had enough for the day”
- “Listen, I’m gonna be very insulted unless you have another
- “I don’t waaant another sacrifice okeeee?”
- “Look at you, look skinny!”
- “No, I think I’ve had ENOUGH. IS THAT CLEAR?”

KJ: The gods eat the sacrifice
They are grateful
They give me some of their water
And then I.. give it to you!

Gloria: Whaat?

Small animal: Does it work?

KJ: No! I mean, YES!
Uhm.. well, Maurice?

Maurice: Uhyeah.. Its fifty, fifty..

1 kommentar:

kier sa...

- “Mm, very nice, thank you for the sacrifice!”
- “Please, have another sacrifice”
- “No, I’ve had enough for the day”
- “Listen, I’m gonna be very insulted unless you have another
- “I don’t waaant another sacrifice okeeee?”
- “Look at you, look skinny!”
- “No, I think I’ve had ENOUGH. IS THAT CLEAR?”
hahaha, eg hørre denne delen i hodet mitt! takketakk, eg like det!!