søndag 15. juni 2008

15 juni 2008

Today: Revision
I say revision, but I've not really done much more then get all my stuff out, oooh and ahhh a little about all the cycles and terms I need to memorise, and then been out for tea at Jades! So really it's been a very good day. Spoke to the perentals, and they sound fresh and exciting. Will be good to get back to them. Had penne (pasta) with chicken, onion and cream cheese for lunch / dinner, and fridge is getting rather sparce. Rather not buy any more stuff before I leave but might have to splash out on a loaf of bread and a pint of milk!

2 kommentarer:

kier sa...

cool shot, what's that happening in the foreground?

we had pesto pasta today, and strawberries. i'm home again, haven't unpacked anything, i'm dreading that part. tomorrow night my 'rents go away and i have the house to myself, i can't wait!

Mari Katrine sa...

the foreground is an open book with a pen in the middle.

im just packing up and i think im gonna have to pay lots of overvekt! 6 pounds pr kilo! i'll be absolutely SKINT!